Tool for LDAP

Bob Ramsey rramsey at soli.inav.net
Tue Apr 16 23:22:34 BST 2002

At 04:31 PM 4/16/2002,  Achim Lehmkuhl wrote:
>But I'm not talking about a tool for Novell's NDS. I'm talking about a tool
>like NWAdmin but for LDAP...

I just haven't done the search, but I'm pretty certain novell puts out some
ldap tools to handle setting nds properties, since nds is an ldap
directory.  I did a search on google and found 1, with some references to
others:

http://www.xmission.com/~pdb/html/Other/setattr.html

I just don't know anything about their interface.  Since the tools are ldap
complaint, they should work for you.  And since they are made by Novell,
they might have a nwadmin like interface.  I simply don't know.

Bob