Patching kde 3.0 rc3

Robert Ewald robewald at gmx.net
Sun Apr 14 11:59:13 BST 2002

Hi,,

Where/how can I get patches for 3.0rc3. I tried cvs, but I somehow it didn't
work.

I did:
bash-2.05$ cvs rdiff -r2.99 kdelibs > mykdelibs.patch

As far as I understand it, this should give me the patches for 2.99 to current
version. But I guess I'm wrong.
Since I just have a modem I would appreciate some help, because it's quite
frustrating (and expensive), to try and wait an hour to download something
which doesn't work for me.
Maybe you guys can tell me which command for cvs really gives me the patches
for rc3.

Thanks alot

Robert