KDE3 problems

1stFlight 1stflight at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 12 20:41:11 BST 2002

Could you send me a screenshot directly? I'd love to see what you're actually
seeing, Thanks!

Darryl

Martín Marqués wrote:

> OK, I'll try to layout all the KDE3 problems I have found so far (some are
> really bad ones)
>
> konqueror:
> 1) Problems with the fonts.   looks like a little square, and not like a
> blank space.
> 2) Images look horrible: We have PNG images generated with MRTG that look
> horrible. The colors don't match.
> 3) Images and icons don't get downladed, not even from a server inside our
> local net.
>
> konsole:
> Programs like mc look horrible. The edges are caracters like @#!
>
> kmail:
> New mails go to the top, even when I have order by arrival.
>
> P.D.: I'm on Solaris 8.
>
> --
> Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
> si podés usar PostgreSQL?

"Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time
and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"

Tennyson's "Ulysses"