KDE3 compatibility with KDE2

akar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 12 08:06:37 BST 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:44, David OlszyƄski wrote:
> I used pager for several days but it suffers from memory leaks, is quite
> slow and cannot be placed on the same position as that applet.

I think we are talking about different things. I do not mean the kpager but
the pager that is built into the desktop applet. It can be adjusted for
horizontal/vert/classical.  The actual Desktop applett has not changed at all
as far as I can see. It always shows 4 squares with 1,2 on top and 3,4 under
them when the panel is medium or larger or if the panel is small then it puts
them all in a row. Is this what you mean? I think that has always been the
case.

--
regards,

andrew