Fonts for different charsets.

TCLAU tclau at i-cable.com
Thu Apr 11 14:35:30 BST 2002

Just compile and install 3.0.  I browse chinese(big5) web sites a lot.  It
seems that 3.0 can display chinese without addition font.  Does it come from
font bundle with 3.0?

Anyway, my main problem is I cannot switch back to the Truetype big5 font
used in 2.2.2.  The TT font looks much better.  The only way I figure out is
to change the "General Font" to the TT big5 font I have.  However, it is not
what I want to do because I don't want to use it on display english pages.

Can I configure fonts in Konqueror by charset basis?