Wallpaper images not displaying

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Mon Apr 8 18:33:13 BST 2002

On Monday 08 April 2002 05:17 am, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> I wouldn't recommend using the built-in for anything except for GIF.

I have to agree with this one.  Ive built qt-3.0.3 four times now, and finally
got it to work right with all image formats.  The trick was to compile with
all formats built into qt, using system libraries.
Building as plugins didnt work at all, either system or qt, and builtin
support using the qt-supplied source didnt work correctly ( no jpegs would
show up).

the ./configure i used is:
-qt-gif -thread -qt-imgfmt-jpeg -qt-imgfmt-png -qt-imgfmt-mng -system-libjpeg
-system-libmng -system-libpng

Hope this helps for anyone else having trouble with jpegs and qt.
--
I definitely intend to start living sometime soon.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]