Kmail

Bob Ramsey rramsey at soli.inav.net
Sun Apr 7 22:02:23 BST 2002

Speaking of KMail, I haven't had a chance to look through the docs yet, but
does anyone know if this version gives you the ability to select which
messages are left on the server and which are deleted from the server?  Or
is it still an all or nothing kind of setup.  I like using Eudora to right
click on a message and change the server status to leave so that when I get
work mail at home, or vice versa, I can still get the message on the right
computer.

Thanks,

Bob