no keyboard in KDE3

Tommy Randall tommy at triasite.com
Fri Apr 5 08:15:46 BST 2002

Hello, although I'm not officially a newby, I don't use Linux as much as I'd
like to, so please excuse me if this is a relatively easy question.

I recently uninstalled KDE 2.1 and installed KDE 3.0 (today).  It works
beautifully, I love it very much.  However... My keyboard is not working!  I
saw a few files that looked like language related files that I did not
download and install.  But when I noticed my keyboard wasn't working, I went
ahead and installed one (British) to make sure it wasn't it, and it still
didn't work.  Did I miss a file or something?  Any information would be very
appreciated!

Tommy