KDE3 Final

Davy Brion davy.brion at pandora.be
Thu Apr 4 16:39:19 BST 2002

On Thursday 04 April 2002 13:14, Terry wrote:
> Well Redhat seems to think it was : (  To those of you that were
> lucky enough to have this style included in your binaries of KDE3.
> .  .Is it working ok?

well, i'm not using redhat rpm's, i built my KDE3 from source, and i
added the keramik style from CVS.  it's running fine here, no
problems so far.  In fact, i've been using Keramik for about 2 weeks
now (earlier with KDE3RC3) and i haven't noticed one problem with it.

What exactly are the problems with keramik cuz i haven't noticed
anything wrong with it so far?