Mandrake KDE3 RPM's. . .

Terry lawnman59 at netzero.net
Thu Apr 4 06:13:49 BST 2002

Thanks for the info Tim. No I haven't even got to the sound problem yet.  I'm
not happy that the Keramik style was not included and menu transparency is
grayed out in Kcontrol.  That kills the two best eye-candies for this release
: (  Is this a libs issue?  If so, would I totally muck myself if I d/l
kdelibs source,compiled and install after removing the RPM?  Man I really
want those options.