OT:Re: KDE3 Mirroring?

1stFlight 1stflight at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 3 22:22:10 BST 2002

<sarcasm>Terrible being popular isn't it? </sarcasm>

Terry wrote:

>The got hammered by the jerks at Slashdot, who announced the release before
>they had time to propogate to the mirrors.  We KDE users should them know
>just how much we appreciate their premature announcement.

"Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
                                                                                                                        						Tennyson's "Ulysses"