KDE3 Mirroring?

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Wed Apr 3 21:44:49 BST 2002

Hi,

For some time now a different server is being used to sync the mirrors,
so while the /. announcement was unfortunate, it is not the cause of the
"delay".  The "delay" is built into the mirroring system, where some
mirrors just sync every 12 hours or so.

Ciao,

Dre

Terry wrote:

> The got hammered by the jerks at Slashdot, who announced the release before
> they had time to propogate to the mirrors.  We KDE users should them know
> just how much we appreciate their premature announcement.

Democracy . . . not only demands the right but imposes
the responsibility of thinking for ourselves.

Bergen Evans, "A Tale of a Tub" (1946)