perhaps simple question regardings kde 3.0

Benjamin L. Unger unger30 at potsdam.edu
Wed Apr 3 21:15:07 BST 2002

Hm.. Ordinarily, I would just place all the packages in a directory and do
' rpm -Uvh * ', which worked just fine on my RH 7.3 system (Which came with an
earlier version of KDE3.) However, I'm not sure whether attempting that
procedure from KDE2 -> KDE3 is a sure bet to work. My advice would be to
backup anything you need from KDE2 and remove the RPMs. That would be the
safest bet.

Benjamin Unger
SUNY Potsdam