perhaps simple question regardings kde 3.0

Mohamed Abdulla rmrfaq at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 20:07:41 BST 2002

hello,

i should like to upgrade my kde version 2 to kde
version 3 today.  i have looking at faq here
http://www.kde.org/documentation/faq/install.html but
have not find any documentation regarding this
process. i use now redhat linux version 7.2 so i have
downloading rpm packages for redhat linux 7.2 from
ftp.kde.org.  could someone kindly tell me the process
used to upgrade from kde version 2 to kde version 3 so
i not create more problems today.  many thank yous in advance.