Kleopatra Support

Sune Stolborg Vuorela sune at vuorela.dk
Wed Mar 13 09:37:35 GMT 2024

On Wednesday, March 13, 2024 2:35:57 AM CET Hernan Rojas wrote:
> Hi Team!

Hi Hernan Rojas

> I am having an issue with Kleopatra.

You have written to KDE Webmasters, who as such doesn't know much about
Kleopatra.

If my comments here isn't enough, I suggest you try the user support channels.
I'm assuming you are getting Kleopatra thru the gpg4win installer; then I
think the best places to get support, either community support or
professional, is by looking at

https://www.gpg4win.org/support.html and

https://www.gpg4win.org/community.html

> I have one user that cannot send emails to her manager.
>
> I have found the Public Key and Imported to her Pc but when I tried to
> certify is asking me for a passphrase and the user does not know the
> passphrase. I am stuck in this step.
>
> [https://aus.myconnectwise.net/v4_6_release/api/inlineimages/onplatinum/6fe3
> 655d-a0c7-4790-9081-33331c5c4bca]
>
> Is there any process to reset this Passphrase?

There is no way to reset the passphrase. If she has forgotten the passphrase,
she will have to create a new key.

But note that there is also an infinite number of attempts to get it right.

/Sune
--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.