Small recurring donations

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Feb 14 10:38:23 GMT 2024

On Tuesday, 13 February 2024 23:35:48 CET Sizeably978 wrote:
> Hello KDE,
>
> I have very few means, but I would still like to donate a little bit every
> month. It would only amount to a few Euro a month.
>
> I don't want it to be more trouble than it's worth, so I want to make sure
> that I that I won't incur any fees or processing costs for you. I will be
> donating in Euro through IBAN wire transfer, from another EU country. I
> read through the EU memo on cross-border transfers in Euro, which you link
> to on your donation page, but it is still unclear to me if Deutsche Bank
> demands a fee from you to receive a transfer.
>
> Also, please don't mind my somewhat unusual e-mail address. I use email
> aliases from SimpleLogin when sending emails.
>
> Sincerely,
> "Sizably978"

Hello,

Thank you for your email and thinking of us.

We have a way to do what you are describing. If you visit

https://kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2022/

you will see that the fundraiser box allows you to donate once, monthly or
annually. It also lets you choose the amount to donate. I think this is what
you are looking for.

If you need anything else or have any questions, please do not hesitate to
ask.

And, again, the KDE Community thanks you for your generosity.

Kindest Regards

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication