Small recurring donations

Sizeably978 kde.sizably978 at slmails.com
Tue Feb 13 22:35:48 GMT 2024

Hello KDE,

I have very few means, but I would still like to donate a little bit every month. It would only amount to a few Euro a month.

I don't want it to be more trouble than it's worth, so I want to make sure that I that I won't incur any fees or processing costs for you. I will be donating in Euro through IBAN wire transfer, from another EU country. I read through the EU memo on cross-border transfers in Euro, which you link to on your donation page, but it is still unclear to me if Deutsche Bank demands a fee from you to receive a transfer.

Also, please don't mind my somewhat unusual e-mail address. I use email aliases from SimpleLogin when sending emails.

Sincerely,
"Sizably978"