Suggestion for Planet KDE

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Nov 10 10:37:59 GMT 2023

I'd rather not, the idea of the Planet layout is to show all blogs with the
reader being guided to reading them all and having to choose to not read it
(with scrolling) rather than the other way around.  Having said that it was
designed before smartphones and I don't much read it on a phone myself so
maybe that's a different use case.

Jonathan