Wiki Wednesday | Wed. 8 Nov. 17-18h UTC

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Nov 8 12:47:05 GMT 2023

Gentle reminder for today's Wiki Wednesday meetup at 17h UTC!

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social