Annual donations form

Andreas Kilgus kilgus at fuenfsieben.de
Thu Nov 2 23:15:30 GMT 2023

Hi webmasters,

on https://kde.org/de/community/donations/ there's a form to become a
supporting member with annual donations. Three amounts to select,
unfortunately none of them is the amount I thought of.

But if I click "Next" without having selected an amount, hoping that there
might be an option to enter the amount of my choice on the next "screen", an
error message appears: "Please select or _enter_an_amount_" - so it came to
my mind that the lack of an input field to enter a custom amount might not be
intentional … herewith reported. Either the error message is wrong or the
input field mentioned is missing. :)

Best
Andreas