Cannot login

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jun 28 10:59:11 BST 2023

Hi Curt,

As Paul outlined, over the past few weeks we've experienced a series of
spam attacks which have required action to be taken to protect our services.

In your case, your account was identified as one that had no activity and
did not appear to be in use - and was therefore blocked as a potential
source of future abuse.
I have now unblocked your account.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley