Cannot login

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Jun 28 10:53:59 BST 2023

On Wednesday, 28 June 2023 08:28:19 CEST c wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I tried to login to https://invent.kde.org/users/sign_in
>
> I am getting an error that says
> Your account has been blocked. Please contact your GitLab administrator if
> you think this is an error.
> I'm not sure why my account would be blocked, I haven't ever actually
> logged into the invent.kde website. I can still login to the
> https://identity.kde.org/ and I can't find anything related to an issue
> with my account.

> Thanks!

Hello Curt,

We have been suffering repeated spam attacks over the last few days, and many
users have had their access to KDE services restricted.

Please see the attached email from out sysadmins explaining the situation and
how to overcome the restrcitions uf your account has been affected.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindest Regards

Paul
--