I want to register for at identity.kde.org without running recaptcha

Ian Kelling iank at fsf.org
Mon Jun 5 22:55:59 BST 2023

This email was at the bottom of the page
https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=registration/enterDetails
There was also a link
for contacting syadmins, but it required having an identity login.

If you won't remove the captcha, perhaps you could manually create an
account for me Ian Kelling <iank at fsf.org>.

When I submit the form, it fails telling me to run the captcha. I see
recaptcha in the list of blocked proprietary javascript in my browser.
To understand some of the problems with recaptcha, see
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF