Retirement of Drupal 7/8 sites (kdevelop, skrooge, blogs, behindkde)

Tarcísio Fischer tarcisio.fischer.cco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:12:58 GMT 2023

Hey, yes, I did start working on an update for the website, but got myself
busy with other things and never finished it (sorry about that).
AFAIR, it was in early stages, since I got trouble making it work with
Hugo. It was not usable since most information was outdated, but the Hugo
part (AFAIR) was working.
I don't know how easy it is to run drupal2hugo, but if hugo's version from
my branch is up to date enough, my branch should be usable.