Suggestion of the widget

I - FSBR ligadonarede at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:46:23 BST 2023

I'm sending you to add these widget models in the graphical interface with
this information and it's very cool and direct, just missing the
information about the capacity and occupation of the hard disk, the rest
has everything in the widget information visually, including processor
color temperature, time clock , use in percentage of CPU and RAM,,, bring
to Linux a widget panel like this, complete with information up to the
general use of the connected Internet,, this widget model is complete, I
used it a lot in my Windows but in Linux there is nothing like it or similar

 https://linuxeasymod.blogspot.com/  https://www.facebook.com/if.silva.5