Please enable DANE on kde.org

John Scott jscott at posteo.net
Sat Apr 15 05:34:42 BST 2023

Hi,

I noticed that kde.org is signed/has DNSSEC enabled, that's awesome! That means you've already put in 99% of the work to enabling DANE.

Could you please publish a TLSA record such as the following? This will remain valid as long as the public key remains the same (even if the certificate changes):
_443._tcp.kde.org. IN TLSA 3 1 1 7c1d967e0afb4471d172a5ca766f95c282e4c3a222e3467fa00fd4af229f40ed

I generated this on Debian by installing the hash-slinger package and then running
tlsa --selector 1 -c kde.org

Please let me know if I can help, be it with testing or otherwise.

Thanks