kde webchat signup is broken

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Jul 24 18:41:07 BST 2022

HI Cameron,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this.

Unfortunately registration on webchat.kde.org is currently closed due to
significant amounts of abuse that we were receiving.
This does not mean however that you are unable to access those rooms and
receive help for Kalendar.

Instead what you'll need to do is register an account on another Matrix
service and join the room from there.
I'd suggest starting at https://matrix.to/#/#kalendar:kde.org

Hope this helps!

Regards,