kde webchat signup is broken

Cameron Pinnegar cameron.pinnegar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:15:55 BST 2022

Hi, I couldn't figure out any other way to get into contact with anyone
who might be able to fix this. I am trying to get help with Kalendar.
For that, I went to this page https://apps.kde.org/en-gb/kalendar/ and
clicked the "#kalendar:kde.org" link under "get help". This led me to
this page: https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#kalendar:kde.org which told
me to sign up for an account. When I tried to do so using my gmail
account, I got an error message saying "Your email domain is not
authorized to register on this server". So I can't get any technical
help with Kalendar. Can you please forward this on to someone who can
fix it? Thank you.