No clue, how to support...

suther.de info at suther.de
Fri Dec 3 12:44:36 GMT 2021

Hi,
I do use KDE since SUSE 9.1 and love it.
I like to contribute the wiki, but you make it really really hard for
new members to give helping hand.
I've looking now for > 30 minute and try to edit this page:
https://userbase.kde.org/Klipper  as there are dead-links on it.

Even with the documentation how to edit a page
(https://userbase.kde.org/Tasks_and_Tools/de#Update_Existing_Content)
it's not possible.
I don't see any of the noticed edit-icons or other way's to do it.

You heavily need to optimize this... if not, you don't have to wonder if
there is only a few amount of contributing persons. I think the mission
is to make it easy like a breath to get new contributors on board.

So be so kind to describe in detail, how I could edit those pages at
userbase.kde.org (and please afterwards pin it to the page itself, so
that willing contributors can join and wouldn't be blocked by
complicated / not working descriptions)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

         Samuel Suther

___________________________
Suther Kommunikationsdesign
     -www.suther.de  -

Unser Service:
App- & Web-Entwicklung, IT-Service, Webdesign, Domainregistrierung, Hosting

Am Aschenkrug 72
D-41169 Mönchengladbach
Tel:  +49 2161 - 277 18 99
Mail:info at suther.de
Web:https://www.suther.de

Plattform der EU-Kommission zur Online-Streitbeilegung:https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/

S/MIME-Fingerprint: 7E6D 9763 1C46 1913 1DBC  ADB3 A56E 3C49 7E3B 4F3D