Can't register on identity.kde.org

villeneuve at arcor.de villeneuve at arcor.de
Tue Jul 7 16:08:05 BST 2020

Hello,
I just tried to register on identity.kde.org but it tells me that my
e-mail address has already been taken. Yes, I had tried to register with
that e-mail address several month ago before but I couldn't complete the
process at the time because of the ridiculous Google reCAPTCHA
roadblock. KDE as an open source project should absolutely not use that
evil crap anyway! Please change to another system ASAP!
Now back to the topic: Please help me to register with my e-mail address
which is villeneuve at arcor.de as you can see since I'm writing from it
right now.

I thank you very much for reading and I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards!