Season of KDE 2020

Pablo Ignacio Marcos López pablo.marcos.lopez at alumnos.upm.es
Mon Dec 14 12:37:35 GMT 2020

Hi!

I would be delighted to simply help update the Okular website if a
complete redesign is not desirable, and I could also try using any
framework other than HUGO if you find it to be better that way.

I wouldnt really mind much if the mentor is not a HUGO expert, as i
could try learning it myself (and, depending on what is needed, maybe
use a template, which would make everything way easier). I am just
really excited about taking part in SoK, as I love KDE and would like to
help improve support for a softare such as okular, that I use everyday
for PDF reading (although I do know it can do more :p)

Of course, if you think I could be of greater use in another KDE
project, dont hessitate to tell me; I just really want to take part in
SoK, and thought this might be a good project.

Cheers,

Pablo