Future of the dot

Mark Constable admin at renta.net
Sat Apr 4 01:31:01 BST 2020

On 4/4/20 6:24 am, Carl Schwan wrote:
>>> surely if Hugo can't do this we should, if considering moving
>>> from drupal, look at alternatives that support what we need the
>>> dot to do? I feel the ability to share and work together on an
>>> end formated story with images/links (in their final place) is a
>>> critical feature to have I'm not convinced how well the proposed
>>> workflow would work for non-developers. It sounds pretty
>>> complicated compared to a cms

Wordpress. The number of people available to help with a technology
that is widely used is hard to ignore. Google hits comparison...

hugo static site - 48,500,000
Drupal - 54,700,000
Wordpress - 2,310,000,000

There are a zillion plugins to provide any kind of functionality and
for theming just use the free Astra + Elementor combination, and put
the site on Cloudflare for worldwide exposure.

--
Mark Constable
0419 530 037