to kde or not to kde?

Russ Irvine raven.sirius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 03:07:29 BST 2019

Hi,

For a couple/few months now I've been trying KDE 4.14.26

There have been a load of irritating things. One of the most annoying
have been the 'help' pages. This is assuming there is any 'help' at
all. I can hear it being said, 'Well why doesn't this dude pitch in?'

Don't ya think that's exactly what I was trying to do? Huh?! As a
matter of course it was. Which means I have to sign up. Lo and behold:

New sign ups are shut off because of spamming.

>From what I can devise the Arch community is better supporting!

I do want to continue with KDE. But if I can't even sign up to become
a member of the community... do you see where I'm going with this?

Please!

Russ Irvine

--
|The only cost of forgiveness is peace of mind. |