Password Recovery

Don Robertson (don) don at robertson.net.nz
Sat Nov 24 03:34:11 GMT 2018

Sorry - should not email when frustrated. I did find my username - and at least you have an email contact link. There is one site where I have at least three identities because I lost my username.

Nowdays I guess most people will use some sort of password manager. Should be less of a problem ... until they loose their password database.

Cheers
Bring back Kandalf.

DOn

Ben Cooksley – Thu, 22. November 2018 22:45