New KDE.org site map

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 13 10:03:15 UTC 2018

On woensdag 7 maart 2018 22:47:58 CET Paul Brown wrote:
> The board aksed promo to come up with a site map for the new website and we
> worked on it for some time at https://phabricator.kde.org/T7847
>
> We also discussed and worked on it with Aleix and Lydia at the sprint we
> held in Barcelona last month.
>
> We have now condensed our proposed structure into a map here:
>
> https://phabricator.kde.org/T8162
>
> Please go and comment and suugest changes.

Probably good to keep in mind that content and backend are separated. The plan
is to migrate the website in its current form and hunt down regressions and fix
those. This allows us to then change the content and structure more easily.
The above proposed sitemap therefore isn't the immediate result of the main
www.kde.org website migrated to wordpress but the longer-term goal how to
structure the content.

This makes the whole project more manageable as it cuts down the steps into
workable chunks.

sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org