Choice of username on identity.kde.org

Dennis Schridde dennis.schridde at uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 16 08:41:58 UTC 2017

Hi!

Since identity.kde.org has no Product entry in bugs.kde.org, I am writing to
you by email: It would be very much preferrable, if I could choose my username
on identity.kde.org.

In my particular case, I need one account for my private activities and one
for my work at my current company. (Due to contractual reasons I am not
allowed to use my private account at work or the other way round.) At other
sites it worked well so far, to use my regular FOSS-project handle
"devurandom" for my private account and "urzds" for my work account related to
my current employer. It would be great, if I could do the same on
identity.kde.org.

Best regards,
Dennis