Need HTML/CSS help for Konqueror's about page

Yunhe Guo guoyunhebrave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:40:27 UTC 2017

I think I can do it this evening. I am a front end web developer.

2017年7月10日 12:12,"David Faure" <faure at kde.org>写道:

Hello there,

I'm porting the Konqueror about page from KHTML to WebEngine,
and it turns out that the same CSS/HTML doesn't render the same in both
engines.

In WebEngine (and Firefox, for that matter) it's all squished to the left of
the page.

Can someone with CSS/HTML knowledge send me a modified version of the
attached
files so that they render correctly in e.g. Chromium ?
(then it should be fine for konqueror+webengine as well)

You'll have to adjust the paths to the CSS files in the HTML file of course
(and the paths to the icons, but that's not really the issue).

Thanks - please CC me, I don't read kde-devel@ or kde-www at .

Working on KDE Frameworks 5