Need HTML/CSS help for Konqueror's about page

Grzegorz Szymaszek gszymaszek at short.pl
Mon Jul 10 09:39:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

It seems Chromium interprets the following (lines 23–24):

like this:

In HTML, a div must have both opening and closing tags, so you should
change the original code to:

to make it render correctly. You will face the same problem in lines
101 and 104.

Other issues:

1. kde_infopage.css:6: replace `height="100%"; width="100%"` with
`height: 100%; width: 100%`.
2. kde_infopage.css:13: I’m not sure of browser’s behaviour when it
encounters an HTML comment in a CSS file.

Good luck!