QCA_Czech translation

Ivana Horak ivanahorakk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:00:44 UTC 2017

Hello!

I’m interested in one of your publications (https://userbase.kde.org/QCA)
and placing its Czech language version on my blog. So I kindly ask for your
permission to use your article for translation and following posts.

You will, of course, be indicated as the author of the used materials and
the link to your website as the source one will be placed. And, certainly,
I will be very grateful for back-linking the translation when I’m done with
it on:

http://scientificachievements.com/kde-userbase-wiki-qca/

The translated article will be web-based, no further printed versions are
planned. I can be contacted back via e-mail. Thanks for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Ivana Horak.