links on https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed May 18 12:11:37 UTC 2016

Le 18/05/2016 à 02:07, Valorie Zimmerman a écrit :
> Hi folks, someone in #kde-www mentioned at many links to
> projects.kde.org are still on techbase, so I logged in and started
> cleaning them up.
>
> This page: https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en has
> loads of links, and I don't seem to be able to find Quickgit
> alternatives. Examples:
>
> "The '''Qt KDE''' module is a clone of the latest Qt release." - but I
> can find no quickgit link.
>
> kdesupport -- same.
>
> In fact, I'm giving up on fixing that page, and would ask for someone
> more knowledgeable than me to login and fix it.
>
> I believe that at some point it will probably be moved to Community
> wiki once accurate and up-to-date, since it no longer fits the
> definition of what Techbase is for.
>
> Valorie

Amend to last message I sent:

Is this page /really/ relevant? It just list over and over the same
thing: we already say in other pages that the code is on
quickgit.kde.org, that should be enough. A description of each group
should be found on community and userbase, but I don't see what it
brings to Techbase.

Cheers
Olivier