links on https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:07:47 UTC 2016

Hi folks, someone in #kde-www mentioned at many links to
projects.kde.org are still on techbase, so I logged in and started
cleaning them up.

This page: https://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/en has
loads of links, and I don't seem to be able to find Quickgit
alternatives. Examples:

"The '''Qt KDE''' module is a clone of the latest Qt release." - but I
can find no quickgit link.

kdesupport -- same.

In fact, I'm giving up on fixing that page, and would ask for someone
more knowledgeable than me to login and fix it.

I believe that at some point it will probably be moved to Community
wiki once accurate and up-to-date, since it no longer fits the
definition of what Techbase is for.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez