kde-www Digest, Vol 158, Issue 7

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Mon May 9 12:13:02 UTC 2016

Hi,
> From: Lydia Pintscher<lydia at kde.org>
> To: kde-www<kde-www at kde.org>
> Subject: Re: Long Term / KDE.org Design Update
>
> Hey folks:)
>
> I hate to be naggy about this but having a better web presence at kde.org
> is really important. It is one of the strategically important tasks I laid
> out for the year at Akademy. the Where are we with this? How can other
> people help?
I'm taking care of api.kde.org, l10n and in a near future lxr and
docs.kde.org. Is a lot of work and I'm slowly creating a design chart
for the web with the VDG. Ken Vermette is working on kde.org, but I
can't tell how far he is.

I'll register in a little time to kde-promo to share all this, but I
have currently quite a lot of parallel tasks.

I think someone should open a task in phabricator (category websites)
and list everything which should be done regarding to our web
presence.... I don't have time for that this week but I think it would
be a first step to have all this written somewhere.

Cheers
Olivier