resetting password, user name is forgotten

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Tue Jan 12 17:52:29 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm absolutely confused with the team's way to reset password :)

The thing is I have tried to enter the forum with my old name and
password. I can not. OK, there is a way to create new KDE Identity. I
try to register, but my email is in use. I don't remember I have
registered, but OK - may be, and I try to reset password. I have tried
all the variants I can imagine to be used as a user name, but wasn't lucky.

How to reset password without remembering user name, just by email address?

It's my email (and even it's my domain!). Why have you accepted this
strange way - to force users to remember user name? Email can be
sufficient, I guess. Can not it? Am I the only such poor organized? :)

At any case, please, help to reset (or register) with this email (that
is a at gaydenko.com).

P.S. And, well, I can not submit a ticket for sysadmin as far as
     I can not login..

Regards!
Andrew Gaydenko