Code In Screenshot Update task

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 7 11:09:12 UTC 2016

I've submitted this task to Google Code In

"""
The application screenshots on the front page of kde.org are 5 years
old and need updating.

Install a recent distribution running KDE Plasma 5.4 or 5.5 and KDE
Applications 15.08 or 15.12.

Pick 30 applications listed at http://piratepad.net/kde-screenshots
and mark them as WIP with your name

Take updated screenshots of the applications.  Use ksnapshot and
either have it set to Window Under Cursor or Full Screen and then crop
it down using e.g. Gwenview.

If the application is not part of the KDE Applications 15.08 or 15.12
release then mark it on the piratepad page as REMOVE.

Put screenshots in a directory then resize them all to be no larger
than 550px wide and put the resized screenshots in a directory called
"resized".

Put the screenshots including the resized/ directory into a .tar.gz
file and attach the .tar.gz file to your task instance
"""

Let me know if you can think of any problems.  I'm also after a mentor I think.

Jonathan