Unable to create kde identity account

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Feb 5 19:13:31 UTC 2016

Hi John,

Unfortunately you are a victim / casualty of Verizon's sweeping
blacklisting of an entire chunk of IP space, which our mail server
unfortunately resides in.
All our attempts to get this block, at least for us, lifted have been
met with completely unhelpful automated responses from Verizon. This
also means you will no longer be able to receive email from
bugs.kde.org.

I'm afraid all I can suggest is using another email address from a
provider such as GMail, Yahoo or Outlook.com - all of which work fine.
Sorry for the inconvenience. There is nothing we can do here.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin