Shutting down https://necessitas.kde.org/ ?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 6 22:46:30 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 3 de setembre de 2015, a les 07:19:20, BogDan va escriure:
> Hello Albert,
> If it doesn't consume too much resources, I'd like to keep it for one more
> year.I didn't do any new releases because the project is done (is in quite
> good shape) and I wanted people to move to Qt 5.But there are people that
> are still using it and the information from those pages still help them.

I had a look at the page and the first impression i got from it is "This
project is dead", with latest news as of 2012.

I'm not disagreeing there's valid information in that page, I'm just saying I
think it would be awesome if we could trim it down to a
userbase/communitybase/techbase page with a few up to date paragraphs of
information than a full blown page with what it is probably outdated
information.

Cheers,
  Albert