Shutting down https://necessitas.kde.org/ ?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 07:19:20 UTC 2015

Hello Albert,
If it doesn't consume too much resources, I'd like to keep it for one more year.I didn't do any new releases because the project is done (is in quite good shape) and I wanted people to move to Qt 5.But there are people that are still using it and the information from those pages still help them.
Thanks!
Cheers,BogDan.
P.S. Starting today I'll be in vacation for ~2w and I'll not be able to reply quickly.