KDE identity account

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Nov 2 10:53:31 UTC 2015

Hi Marco,

As far as I can see that username is associated with your mail
address, and you made a forum post on October 25th. Did I miss
something?

FWIW: you need a KDE identity account to log into the forum, but that
doesn't have to be with the same username as the one you use in the
forum.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org