kopete website

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 00:13:17 UTC 2015

Pali,

Looking at those files, there doesn't seem to be a good place to host them
pernamently. download.kde.org is more meant for source tarballs not
documentation of jabber protocols, techbase won't let me upload html files,
are these a copy of some upstream protocol documentation that is also
hosted elsewhere? the url they point to (jabber.org/jep) doesn't seem to
work though, and I couldn't see anything obvious on jabber.org, but maybe
you know a place that has the "original" or "official" copies of these
protocol documentation? If so we can redirect kopete.kde.org/protocol/blah
to those and create a page on techbase.kde.org/Projects/Kopete that links
to them also.

How does that sound?
Jeremy