Long Term / KDE.org Design Update

Bart Otten bart.otten85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:04:09 UTC 2015

Nederland proved that having one 'leader' with a 'secret vision' is a
disaster for getting this job done. I have spend many hours back then
trying to help Person X and the whole project screwed up my whole appetite
for contributing to OSS.

It's a good thing Ken seeks 'backup' before the project lifts. Having a
team (server admins, design, usability experts) beforehand will prevent the
never landing of the previous project.